Add an icon to ESP-Systemwize on your device or desktop:
Option A - Quick Drag and drop icon to your desktop
1. After you navigate to http://esp-systemwize.com Look for the icon in your browsers address bar, on the left side of the URL.
2. Just drag that icon to your desktop. That’s it! You have your shortcut. This will work for most web browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Opera,
3. If you drag the icon straight to your Quick Launch Bar, you will have a Quick Launch Shortcut. Clicking on it will launch your browser to open the website.
Option B - Chrome Browser tools function
1. In Chrome: After navigating to http://esp-systemwize.com you can select the gear icon and choose "TOOLS" or "MORE TOOLS" and then "add to desktop"
Option C - Launcher application
1. Right click on the link below and download this exe file to your computer. It is a zipped folder that you will have to open to get to the .exe file
2. When it's finished downloading double click to start the launcher and follow instructions to install a short cut onto your desktop that will open the site when clicked.
Phone, iPad, & iPod Touch
1. Launch the Safari browser on Apple’s iOS and navigate to http://esp-systemwize.com
2. Tap the Share button on the browser’s toolbar — that’s the rectangle with an arrow pointing upward. It’s on the bar at the top of the screen on an iPad, and on the bar at the bottom of the screen on an iPhone. Tap the Add to Home Screen icon in the Share menu.
3. You’ll be prompted to name the shortcut before tapping the Add button. The shortcut can be dragged around and placed anywhere, including in app folders — just like a normal app icon.
1. Launch Chrome for Android and open http://esp-systemwize.com Tap the menu button and tap Add to homescreen. You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
2. The icon will appear on your home screen like any other app shortcut or widget, so you can drag it around and put it wherever you like.